Being clingy in general.

 I'm very clingy in general, it makes me shitty when I feel like people are gonna leave me alone with only myself. I will get into an outrage whenever it is done, and it makes me feel terrible in the end. I have done this since I was in the 6th grade, I would cry and get so pissed because my friend had to go inside while we were outside. 


I feel like I was a piece of shit during that time because I think I made my friend the way he is now. He now feels like a slave because I always want him outside, and that made me feel bad, like so bad. How did I find this out? Well, my friend's sister who is kinda younger than me at the time told me in my face. It shocked me and well, made me feel terrible. That's why I stopped playing with him outside for ages. 


He still acts like he is a piece of shit sometimes; my friend somehow is permanently someone who calls himself a loser all the time. I don't know how he developed this sort of thing. But it seems to have got to him because he still does it to this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.