Complete isolation.

 I hate isolation, and sometimes I love it. I hate it terribly whenever I know someone made me feel the way I do whenever I have been dumped or ran away from. I only love it when I wanna isolate myself on my own, without the need of anyone. It's a relieving feeling, and its how I made the thought of disappearing entirely. If I disappear entirely, then there would be no more grudge having to do with this. No friends, no people around means no need to feel clingy right? That's where I'm trying to go, but I'm afraid I'm going to die if I don't have them. Comes back to my clingy self, I'm like two faces, one who wants to leave everything behind without a trace, and the other being one who wants to stick to society in fear of them disappearing will lead to eternal pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.