Hikikomori Behavior

 I have cabin fever, or basically I'm kind of partly a hikikomori. If you didn't know, those are the isolated who live their final life inside, and they never go outside. They usually become hoarders, because they don't give the trash or something.


I never wanna go outside, because I fear of the outside world. I feel like I could just get shot in the head as soon as I walk out on the first step. Life if just full of uncertainty that it prevents me from exiting my own home. Eventually I will have to leave my home anyways, because I can't just be here forever. I have life ahead of me, and its a goal that pushes me out eventually. Going to college which I do want to do is something that I'm gonna dig into. It's gonna get to me anyways.


I'm not a hoarder but I still seem to collect more trash randomly, but I still throw away. The state of my room isn't as bad as thought, just a little messy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.