I can't help people.

 I feel like I can't help anyone around me, I can't help my friends or my family if they are in a distress. I try whenever I see them in turmoil to help them. But whatever I do won't work, and either nothing works, or nothing is gained, or whoever I'm trying to help is never gonna take in whatever advice I have to give. It always ends up like that, even if I'm trying to provide whatever help I never had when I was in a shallower depressed state. 


It's like everything falls apart when I touch it, its like blowing a fire out with your lungs but it just grows bigger. Nothing helps at all for them and makes me feel like shit in the end. I'm trying to find help on my own but nothing is coming up. I feel very isolated and try to help, but nothing will work, its like failed sorting algorithms I made, they never work and return a billion errors or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.