School

 School is tomorrow and I don't know what to feel. I'm not anxious about everything except for navigating to the correct classes. It seems there will be some confusion but since I went to the open house I should know where to go. We're not going to our homerooms, but except going to our first period. The way it works is that the days switch between A and B day. Tomorrow is an A Day. I'm also anxious about if the bus will have a spot for me. I suffered at that when I was younger and was in lower grades, so I hope I can get a spot. My stop comes at 8:10 AM, which allows me to sleep a little longer. And the last thing I'm anxious about is having Gym. For me, I have Gym for both semesters, even if I wanted it for only one semester, but it seems that didn't work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.