The desire to fade away.

 I have random desires to vanish, random desires to disappear. I know no one will remember me sincerely, no one would care if I vanished, even if I had no trace of where I may be, no one would care, and life will move on over and over again. I have no one to help me in this so that is a way to add up that no one cares. 


Sure, I have family who cares about me, but I'm not talking about them. I have "friends" who "care" about me, but it never seems that way. They also have their own problems too, so that leads me to try to help them, but thats explained in another blogpost. 


The desire to fade away has been something, and I've considered it before, but have never actually done it. I'm thinking there may be a sliver of hope, but most is all bleak and won't go anywhere at all. School also starts soon, which I hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.