Tired of me.

 I'm tired of me, I guess that doesn't make sense at first, but thats how I feel. I'm a person out there who can't express their self because of the backlash that may come upon them from not only strangers, but also friends I know. I don't wanna lose them, and I get clingy about it. I wanna change and be someone new that others would find more likeable. I don't care about getting a spouse or some shit, I just don't wanna be seen as someone who is stupid because they are trying to be their own self. They wanna be who they wanna be, but people will always disgrace them. I'm tired of feeling this way, I just wanna feel more likeable in society, but that is probably impossible and the only thing I can do is to deal with it and receive sucker punches here and there, no matter if I like it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.