On the friend group I despise.

There is a friend group made sometime I assume in 2022 on Discord after the use of group chats due to a single person annoying others. I won't mention names to protect identity, but I'll only put an initial.


I hate this group, I was part of it's 'regime' beforehand, but this server used to be cool, it was created by let's say, someone named 'A'. A was a cool person, he is quite nice at first, and I did join some of his older servers before the creation of this group. He made a discord bot give everyone an admin role, that's where other individuals from older group chats join such as N and J.


Now, it was all well, we had fun, but my first issue was created after the mention of playing games, it was tiring, I didn't want to join VC forever and play with A, N and J. It was boring sometimes, and even in some cases I wanted to have time with myself, but no, I couldn't. It all began with just simple Roblox or Garry's Mod.


It got worse after a few others had joined, let's call them C and S. There are other members, but I won't mention them here. C wasn't really my problem and in fact was a friend of J, but S had me on edge sometimes. He was a good friend with A, which is not bad in anyway, but the problem is he hosted a game called JackBox, which I think you know what that is. I DID NOT AT ALL enjoy playing JackBox, because it was so fucking hard to enter a prompt to another person's prompt, in fact, the game made me realize how different I am from all of them. 


It started breaking me once outrageous behavior came from N, J, S and C. In some cases, even A had this behavior, it was blatant racism, it wasn't fun, even if some of them were people of color, they still were racist and were targeting one specific racial group, that being people of African American Heritage, or black.


Frequent mentions of the same joke and fucking not funny shit occurring had caused me to hate all of them further, eventually, even J decided to make a stupid rule channel since A had granted him and N a special role that was higher than our admin roles. 


The final straw was coming up, I created my own server and brought a handful of people who I considered not bad in general, the server began with small activity but grew after a moment I will mention further on.


So, A, and a few others and I had played Minecraft Education Edition, which we made a server and had fun, but it started fuckin' up once one time A had betrayed me. We were planning to play MCEE, and it would be cool I imagined, but he never arrived, stating 'something unexpected came up', which iirc he was playing Fortnite, like man, really dude. 


Final straw, I left the group, because hell no would I not want to stick with them, others who were in that rival server I made stayed in the server. Not okie dokie, but I didn't control them.


Eventually one of the people left too, they were in my rival server, but sometime in December 2023 we were baited to rejoin by N, in the idea of playing Garry's Mod. It was a 'reunion' that I didn't like, and it didn't last, I left again, and then the same person I mentioned who left before also did too. J was also being a bitch when I was there, and he was becoming a "neo-nazi" and had pinged me once while A and N were also in VC saying "get off MS Paint [n slur]", last straw.


Of course, I left again, skipping to today, I still am really furious, mostly at A, who I thought I could relate too, both of us were furries, but he stuck with the people WHO LITERALLY HATED HIM. WHAT THE FUCK? Literally, he has identity crisis, and stuck with the racist people such as N, J and S because it makes him look better, you see, we tried to play together, but A got all complainy because I wasn't unmuting, I screamed in my closet.


Now, I really hate to be this way, but I fucking regret even meeting any of those people, most of my current friends are still in contact with them, bullshit, I hate that, and I've become so furious I even made an 'Oppenheimer' role on the rival group to people who are still in contact, because simply my trust would never be that bold.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Escapism

It's so easy.