Parent problems

 Today I fucked up my connection with my mom once again with my dumbass short temper and anger issues, I'm starving myself right now and haven't eaten at all today. I have decided with my mom I should start working for the summer, but issue is my short temper fucks up everything when my mom brings up working for her in the middle of something, like for example today I was trying to work on a YNFG (Yume Nikki Fangame) and my mom calls out, where I get pissed instantly. Now I'm just typing this, while starving, I refuse to go downstairs because my mom hates me. 

To add on to that, the parchment paper in the toaster lit on fire when my mom was heating up her breakfast, keep in note, my mom is mad already for my attitude. 

And I did nothing, literally nothing, I'm apathetic as hell, it's gross and ugly. It's repulsive even, who the hell am I anymore? Just an abomination living in his home during summer break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the friend group I despise.

Escapism

It's so easy.